After four days of play, and 87 hands on the final day the 2021 WSOP Event #22: Ladies No-Limit Hold’em Championship has come to a conclusion. The event attracted 644 players generating a prize pool of $573,160. When all the dust had settled, it was Lara Eisenberg who won her first WSOP gold bracelet and the first-place prize of $115,694 by defeating Debora Brooke heads-up.
Eisenberg now has 16 WSOP cashes, one WSOP ring and after her victory today she adds the highly desired WSOP gold bracelet to her list of poker accomplishments.
“It’s an absolute dream come true,” Eisenberg said about her victory. “I came into this event hoping that maybe sometime I would make a final table, and to walk away winning it is an indescribable feeling. The event has been really amazing. It was so much fun. There was a lot of joking around and everyone was really supportive. It was all around just a fabulous event. There were some really tough competitors.”
2021 WSOP Event #22: Ladies NLHE Championship Final Table Results
|1||Lara Eisenberg||United States||$115,694|
|2||Debora Brooke||United States||$71,507|
|3||Mikiyo Aoki||United States||$50,525|
|4||Diana Cooley||United States||$36,269|
|6||Qing Lu||United States||$19,619|
|7||Marle Cordeiro||United States||$14,791|
|8||Cherish Andrews||United States||$11,341|
|9||Tiffany Lee||United States||$8,847|
Follow all the live-action as it happens from the 2021 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!
Final Day of Action
The five players who returned for the PokerGO live-streamed final table were each guaranteed $26,458 but they were all aiming for their first WSOP gold bracelet. Unfortunately, that wasn’t meant to be for all of them. Women’s Poker Hall of Famer JJ Liu was the first casualty of the day finishing in fifth place.
Diane Cooley was the second elimination of the day finishing in fourth place when she got it in with pocket queens against Eisenberg’s turned flush. She was drawing to a spade and could not get there.
“It’s an absolute dream come true.”
2014 WSOP Ladies Championship runner-up, Mikiyo Aoki came into the final day as the chip leader but lost a crucial flip against Lara Eisenberg which would set her up for victory. Aoki fell short of besting her 2014 second-place finish and first WSOP bracelet, finishing in third place.
Debora Brooke finished runner-up for $71,507. In her bust-out hand she had a pair of kings, but Eisenberg also held a pair of kings with a better kicker.
Eisenberg also offered some advice to women interested in poker.
“Go for it!”. She said, “There is no reason not to, it’s super fun and there is so much educational material available now that it’s easier than ever.”
“Go for it! There is no reason not to, it’s super fun”
Eisenberg plans to return to Las Vegas in a few weeks to play the 2021 WSOP Main Event. Meanwhile, she plans to celebrate with some partying and drinks.
Congratulations to Lara Eisenberg, winner of the 2021 WSOP Event #22 World Series of Poker Ladies Chapionship!
- 1 Caesars Palace Dealer Jimmy Barnett Crowned Casino Employees Champion
- 2 Jesse Klein Tilts Hellmuth on Way to 2021 WSOP $25K H.O.R.S.E. Win for $552,182
- 3 Jeremy Ausmus Wins First Gold Bracelet of the 2021 World Series of Poker
- 4 Long Ma Tops Near 13,000-Player Field to Win The Reunion and First WSOP Bracelet
- 5 Connor Drinan Wins Second Bracelet in Event #5: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better
- 6 Tyler Cornell Gets Signature Victory in 2021 WSOP Event #6: $25,000 High Roller ($833,289)
- 7 Jaswinder “Jesse” Lally Wins 2021 WSOP Event #7: $1,500 Dealers Choice 6-Handed ($97,915)
- 8 Aces in the Final Hand as Zhi Wu Wins Event #8: $600 Deepstack ($281,604)
- 9 Ari Engel Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 Championship; Hellmuth Fifth
- 10 Michael Perrone Wins 2021 WSOP Event #10: $1,000 Super Turbo Bounty No-Limit Hold’em ($152,173)
- 11 Jason Koon Wins Maiden WSOP Bracelet in Event #11: $25K Heads-Up Championship ($243,981)
- 12 Yuval Bronshtein Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in Event #12: $1,500 Limit Hold’em
- 13 Harvey Mathews Wins Event #13: $3,000 Freezeout No-Limit Hold’em ($371,914)
- 14 Lebron Captures Gold; Wins 2021 WSOP Event #14: $1,500 7-Card Stud
- 15 Bradley Jansen Wins First WSOP Gold Bracelet in Event #15: $1,500 6-Handed No-Limit Hold’em ($313,403)
- 16 John Monnette Wins Fourth WSOP Bracelet in Event #16: $10,000 Limit Hold’em Championship ($245,680)
- 17 Vladimir Peck Wins 2021 WSOP Event #18: $2,500 Mixed Triple Draw Lowball ($134,390)
- 18 DJ Alexander Captures 1st WSOP Bracelet in Event #20: GGPoker Flip & Go ($180,665)
- 19 Phil Hellmuth Denied 16th Bracelet as Anthony Zinno Wins His 3rd in the $10K Stud Championship
- 20 Dylan Linde Wins His First WSOP Bracelet in Event #21: $1,500 Mixed Omaha Hi-Lo ($170,269)
- 21 Michael Prendergast Wins Maiden Bracelet in Event #24: $600 Pot-Limit Omaha Deepstack ($127,428)
- 22 Ryan Leng Wins Event #23: $1,500 Eight Game Mix 6-Handed for $137,969
- 23 Daniel Lazrus Wins 2021 WSOP Millionaire Maker for 2nd Bracelet ($1,000,000)
- 24 Lara Eisenberg wins 2021 World Series of Poker Ladies NLHE Championship